Terms and Conditions
Updated January 2020
Visitors to our website are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given to them on this website.
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on all pages of our website. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on the pages of this website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of the web pages on our website is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third-party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this website you the user and The Longleigh Foundation agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this website is the copyright of The Longleigh Foundation. You may download or print out individual selections of the web pages on our website only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this website or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of this website remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
- Cookies do a lot of different and useful jobs such as remembering your preferences, and generally improving your online experience.
- We use session cookies. These are cookies that last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. They are used to identify when you are navigating from page to page, and to support the security of the website.
- We only set first party cookies, which means that they are set by or on behalf of our own website, rather than by third parties.
- You can block cookies using your browser settings. However, if you do so you will not be able to take advantage of the facilities offered by the website, as the services that we offer will not function if your browser does not accept cookies.